IGDC Solutions incorporates cutting-edge pre-fabrication processes utilizing recycled and repurposed materials combined with new and innovative products to deliver simple, eco-friendly and affordable homes and habitats.
- Adequate shelter for natural and man-made disasters;
- Alternatives to refugee tent encampments;
- Low-cost housing in developing communities;
- Semi-permanent structures (schools, medical clinics, mobile hospitals); and
- Permanent Supportive Housing for the homeless;
- Eco-friendly and sustainable energy solutions.
Some of our structures, such as our World Eco-Relief Home, are available for as little as $10,000.
Today, we repurpose recycled shipping containers to build low-cost homes. A home can be made from cargo containers for up to 40% less cost than using the traditional wood construction process. And, the container construction process is 60% faster.
We also seek to train indigenous people with little to no skills to build these homes in an assembly-line process, in their home countries using very few tools. Once built, cargo container homes are portable and can be moved by truck or train.
Prototype of the World Eco-Relief House in progress: